Aqua Zone provides operations and maintenance services to over 100 plants located throughout the Pakistan. This has provided Aqua Zone’s customers with the ability to meet their water management requirements and their related whole of business objectives on an ongoing basis. Regardless of whether Aqua Zone or its client is the ultimate owner of the plant and associated assets, Aqua Zone takes a whole of life asset management approach with all of its operational projects.
Asset Maintenance + Operation
Effective asset management commences with having clarity around the goals, objectives and desired service levels for a particular asset/plant.
This is then used to develop a comprehensive asset management approach that incorporates a preventative and corrective maintenance regime with appropriate ‘triggers’ for asset replacement in the medium to long term.
Aqua Zone’s primary asset management tool is a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) which is used for life cycle maintenance planning, including preventative maintenance, asset replacement planning and recording of unscheduled repair, breakdowns, inspections and calibration data. It is also used to help prepare the list of critical and operational spares required to ensure that plant availability requirements are met throughout the operational life of the asset.
24/7 Monitoring with
Site Water Management
Aqua Zone is expert when it comes to site water management. By managing the commercial and technical implications of the water quality and quantity Aqua Zone ensures cost-effective treatment of water to site.
This allows the client to focus on their core business, while Aqua Zone provides the water supply:
• Aqua Zone designs and supplies the equipment needed to achieve the quality and capacity specified.
• Aqua Zone manages installation of plant at the customer’s site
• Aqua Zone manages the operation & maintenance of the equipment to ensure reliable performance against the objectives
• Water is charged on a per-KL basis
The benefits of Aqua Zone operating your plant:
• Customized approach to suit your needs, internal capability and risk profile
• Optimized plant reliability and performance
• Minimized energy and chemical consumption
• Reduced brine discharge
• Optimized asset management with minimum whole of life cost
• Industry leading safety and environmental performance
• In-house process troubleshooting and reporting capability